Affiliate Program is one of the most popular options to monetize our results on the internet among the other different monetization options. Today I have listed the Best Online Affiliate Marketing Programs for bloggers. This is very easy to use, these programs offer to act as sales to your blog visitors, and here you are intermediate between Advertiser and consumer. By promoting a particular product or service to your audience, you earn a commission if to convince someone to make the purchase.
This is a task that can run through various media and where we can serve up to our own creativity. Since there are hundreds of Internet Marketing Affiliate Programs, we decided to join this list the programs that we consider being the most efficient. Our choice was based on the variety of offer each program, ease of use and popularity level registered among those who already use such platforms.
A blog used for many things like to share your experiences, to promote your company, products or services, etc. There are different ways to monetize a blog and today we want to talk to one of them, affiliate marketing. It has nothing to do with those items that proliferate on the web about “how to get rich” but how, with a specialization of your blog and a sufficient number of visits, you can get some other economic benefit, that in these times, do come nothing bad.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
What is Affiliate marketing? Affiliate marketing is based on three ideas mainly that any blogger can do:
- There are special blogging platforms (blogs, portals or websites) that promote products on their pages, increasing a sales commission each time a sale is closed on the online vendor from its website.
- There are different types of commissions, depending on the products or services being advertised. For physical products of big brands, commissions are low, between 4 and 12%. The commissions are higher (50 or 75%) when it comes to digital products positioned in specific niches.
- It is a system that you can trust. Transactions between a seller and affiliate programs are managed by independent and transparent platform for both parties.
Best Online Affiliate Marketing Programs for Bloggers:
Some companies are dedicated exclusively to affiliate marketing programs, uniting digital media advertisers with different brands. So, Here is some Online Affiliate Marketing Programs are listed here. Check the list of best online Affiliate marketing programs for internet marketers and Bloggers.
2. Commission Junction:
The Commission Junction offers more features than many other affiliate marketing companies. One of its most unique features is a web-based email system that enables affiliates and advertisers match up with each other.
How to Use CJ to Make Money? This makes it easier for both parties to have a means of communication without an intermediary to send the messages. Although the Commission Junction does not classify advertisers as Premium, this does not mean they cannot represent large businesses able to create more traffic through advertising. This is most popular affiliate program among all Online Affiliate Marketing Programs.
- The number of affiliate programs that offers allows any marketer to create a wide network of product promotion.
- CJ Affiliate programs by Conversant is easy to use and full of useful statistics. There are different types of products to promote. This is one of the best online affiliate programs for bloggers.
- With CJ affiliate, you must apply to be accepted by advertisers. This takes sometimes compared to the rapid acceptance of many other networks (such as Clickbank). However, generally, it is not too difficult to be accepted by the most; you just have to be a legitimate seller with ethical practices.
- CJ is easy to filter searches by variables such as product category (useful area), Language, Currency, etc. This makes it very convenient as it allows you to find the best products to promote fast and easy.
Once you find the types of products you’re looking for, you can refine your options with the information provided by the CJ. The network has almost everything you need to know, including:
- Proceeds from the network (the greener, the better).
- The average EPC (Earnings Per Click) for the last 3 months.
- The EPC average of the last 7 days.
- How you can win a sale.
Clicking on any product will give more information about the company, including a description, the terms of the program, and more. You can get access to useful information. If you are reliable with numbers and statistics this network will help a lot.
- Commission Junction is a business partner owned by ValueClick and is one of the largest affiliate programs network in the world.
- The company staff investigates the background of all affiliates and members of the site, to increase the overall quality of the network.
- Unlike most other partner programs, Commission Junction also publishes average revenue per affiliate link for that trader can choose to promote the links that generate better results.
4. Amazon Associates:
There is a huge variety of products to promote, but low commissions. Everyone has heard of Amazon. It is a big player in the Internet marketing and affiliate can take advantage of this great network.
- This is probably one of the most extensive networks that could promote, with something for almost any niche. It is also very easy and simple to start promoting products.
- You also get the benefit of the credibility of Amazon. People have heard of Amazon, they know that it is a legitimate website, and are much safer to buy from Amazon than they would be buying in an unfamiliar website.
- The main disadvantage of Amazon is that you can earn commissions here are very small, so you must have a lot of traffic and make a lot of sales make it worthwhile.
- It also has a small 24-hour window in which they will need your references for you to do your commission.
- It can be difficult to get approved. Need a website, because to get approved without one is very doubtful.
- If you have not received a fair amount of traffic it may not be accepted, but just will not be very useful as you need enough traffic for you to increase your chances of sales.
As the largest Internet retailer in the US, generating billions of dollars in annual revenue, the Amazon affiliate program offers to owners of websites and sellers a comprehensive library of products to promote. How to Promote Your Blog posts to Get Huge Traffic. People get up to 15 percent of sales generated through links partners. The links direct users to a book or a specific product and owners of websites can publish posters and dynamic devices that display products that change every time the web page is updated.
6. Rakuten LinkShare:
The purpose of Rakuten Affiliate Network is to help affiliates to partner with a wide variety of recognizable brands (advertisers) in various market sectors, including fashion, entertainment, cooking, DIY, among others.
In this way, everyone wins: the advertisers get a new way to disseminate their content and increase the likelihood of the sale; Affiliates get paid a commission when they sell product advertisers.
- The Rakuten requires an affiliate already has a website or blog with a volume of high traffic enough to reach monetized results. Registration is absolutely free.
- Rakuten LinkShare affiliate programs provide major brands, but you have to classify to promote and is not always easy to be accepted. It is better for those who already have some experience in affiliate marketing.
- It is an affiliate network to physical products with a wide range of product options, including some well-known brands.
- The registration process is a bit more complicated than some other networks, and how to move in its interface also has its complications.
- The welcome email you get after registration provides a lot of useful information on getting started, and the first time you log will find pop-up or pop-up tips.
- To browse the catalog of products that are promoted, I realized that you have to apply to be accepted by each advertiser.
- This means you have to wait for your approval and comply with the rules of the advertiser before you can promote products.
- Also, because advertisers are paying for the use of this network, commission rates are lower than other networks.
- LinkShare was created in the mid-90s and is one of the partner programs on older Internet. Sellers can promote affiliate marketing standard and niches such as search engine marketing.
These searchers promote a link through buying ads that appear on search engines such as Yahoo! or Google. Linkshare offers a wide range of brands, including many Fortune 500 companies such as American Express and Avon.
8. PeerFly :
It is a network of high-quality CPA, which is proud to be tailored. Peerfly is another CPA affiliate network, with offers of high quality and great reputation, but you have to qualify to be approved.
- This verification process is very good.
- This means that if you happen to be accepted, you’re in good hands. The networks put in this kind of effort are not as easy to register as instant access networks, but because they value the integrity and quality.
- It just means there will be a bit of a wait for your application to be processed.
- The good thing is that the software PeerFly is custom, so it is unlikely to experience downtime or other issues related to hosting.
- You can apply to be an editor anywhere in the world. PeerFly has convenient payment options.
- You can even opt for weekly payments so you will not wait long for your commissions.
- The site offers PayPal, Payoneer, transfers, checks and other payment options if you live in the US
You can also access your stats with your phone via mobile statistics page.
Affiliate.com tends to prefer members with intermediate or advanced experience, so if you do not have much experience would probably be better to start off with other networks which are not so demanding.
- There is so much information about Affiliate.com as there is for some of the other networks, but what I found about it has been positive.
- To register on the site, you have to fill out a membership application, the site review within 2 business days.
- Hopefully, you will make a call to confirm all the necessary data and you will be assigned to an affiliate manager.
As additional data, covering nearly 2,000 Affiliate.com online campaigns in a variety of categories, so there is definitely a huge selection to choose from.
If you’re looking to promote digital products, ShareASale, Clickbank and Commission Junction is really one of the best networks. It has high commission rates and a wide variety of products to choose from, many of which are of good quality.
Alternatively, if you’re looking to promote physical products the best options are:
- Rakuten LinkShare
- MarketHealth (If you are in a niche related to health, this is a very good choice)
If you have a lot of experience and traffic or a large number of social followers, you might want to try their luck with the promotion through Amazon and eBay. It is just about having the right audience for promoting the products of these famous sites.
This guide on The best list of Online Affiliate Marketing Programs for Bloggers and Marketers is the basic idea for everyone. Share this article on social media.
On – 23 Apr, 2017 By Satish Kumar Ithamsetty